Watch video about Michelle Phan’s dream trip to Korea! Make your imagination become a reality! Win a trip to KOREA! http://www.tourimagination.com
BRING TAHORRA BACK 2K14
this weekend I worked in an old people’s home
- people kept calling me Karla
- a woman asked me to put her milk in a mug and whenever I got a mug from the cupboard it was supposedly the wrong mug (she yelled at me) and then she waggled over to the cupboard to get the mug I was holding the first time. She apologised though.
- a woman asked me to get something for her from the drawer “BY THE TOWEL!” (again, yelling) and I told her I couldn’t find it so I opened up another drawer but she kept repeating “BY THE TOWEL!” and then waggled over to show me the towel that I’d already showed her I’d seen. OMG. She no apologise.
- I had to explain to everyone that I was not a nurse and could nor would help them get out of bed etc. but they kept asking me to.
- a woman who got angry with me for trying to put her plate with bread in her room. she was apparently going to eat downstairs tonight but I didn’t know that and I tried to tell her that I was just trying to do my job and she didn’t have to eat it, but she was furious.
- apparently, today was salad day but a woman didn’t get her salad so she kept repeating how unacceptable that was no matter how many times I told her I didn’t know about it, nor could help her with it. then when I was in someone else’s room she waited for me in the hallway to show me a pamflet which said it was salad day
- someone’s daughter (she was 40 yrs old or something) came out of the elevator and asked me “are they going to bring coffee or what?” in such a nasty tone to which I replied that I was doing it right now and she said “IT’S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN AT 4”. Okay, thanks for the info hun.
O MY GOD I’M SO HAPPY I DON’T HAVE TO WORK THERE ANYMORE. There were plenty of really friendly and funny people there, but geez. Even 80 yr olds can have nasty attitudes. Also, I was working alone having to bring food to all the people on 5 floors. My shift starts at 4 and bringing around food takes me roughly 1,5 hours so sorry if I haven’t brought your mother food yet, I’m working on it. jsdflajdlkjfsa;lkjalsk;dfj.